24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?

I hv completed my graduation in computer science .........now i want to do the mass comminicatin n videography course from st.xaviers clg kolkata.....so can i do it n what will be my eligibility critieria?? Can someone please provide me the information on this?

24th February 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?

Yes, for mass communication any stream students are eligible for admission. Normally, admission is based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute.

You just need to fulfill the minimum criteria which is mostly 50% marks in class 12th from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?