24th February 2016, 04:52 PM
Maithilii Rautmaithu

What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?

Actually I want to join indian air force after 10th as a girl what I can do ? Their is any rules or restrictions to join air force for the girls ? How many per_cent required to take part in air force?

24th February 2016, 11:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?

As, a girl you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 10+2. So, minimum rquired qualification is graduation.

So, you have to wait till graduation degree to appear for CDS examination for final recruitment in jobs.

The eligibility to join Indian Air Force through CDS examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree in Physics or Mathematics or have B.tech/B.E degree. Tge age limit to appear for examination is 19-23 years.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th February 2016, 07:27 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*After 10th board exams, there is hardly any opportunity for girl to join Indian Air Force. At 10+2 level NDA examination is conducted but girls are not eligible for NDA/NA entrance exam for any wing of Defence.

*The best opportunity for girls to join Air Force is at bachelor's degree level. You can apply for Combined Defence Service for joining Air Force academy and age limit is 19-23 years. Other than CDS exam, there is one exam called Air Force Common Admission test.

In AFCAT exam, you can apply for different branches of Air Force like Technical branch, Flying branch or Ground Duty branch depending upon your qualification. So, first complet your bachelor's degree for all these exams.
25th February 2016, 06:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, girls are not eligible to join defence services before graduation degree. So, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 10th or 10+2.

So, you have to wait till graduation degree to appear for CDS examination and after appearing in examination and qualifying in examination become eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination and to get eligibility visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th January 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian air force after passing class 10 for boys? What is the requirement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?