1st June 2011, 11:39 AM
Jonnalagadda Supriya

How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?

Sir,
I got a rank of 869 in GPAT. Can i get a seat in Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT counselling...if not which colleges can i get a seat in Gujarat and Maharashtra..?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  2. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  3. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Which is the best college in Gujarat for Pharmacology? What is the job scenario after M.Pharmacy? I have qualified GPAT with 895
  5. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  6. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  7. List of entrance exams conducted for M.Pharm and M.Tech admissions?
  8. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  9. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  11. Can I get admission into the good M.Pharm colleges of gujarat, if my GPAT rank is 514?
  12. Can I apply for admission in MBBS college Maharashtra, Gujarat?
  13. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  14. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  15. Pharmacy diploma in Gujarat after 10th -- [New]
  16. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  17. How to do doctor of pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?

25th June 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?

hi ?
im rohan ?/
how r oy u//
im fine that im inters.d u r colllage ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?