25th February 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?

What is the procedure for admission in pau for bsc agriculture? What is the date of pau entrance examination of bsc agriculture.?is it is important that admission can taken only by giving entrance test? ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  2. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  3. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  10. To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry from PAU? What is the procedure followed for it?
  18. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
28th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for admission in pau for bsc agriculture? What is the date of pau entrance examination of bsc agriculture.?is it is important that admission can taken only by giving entrance test? ?
The minimum eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Agriculture is 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board exam. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks on 12th board exam.

The admission to the B.Sc in Agriculture is done on the basis of an entrance test. The entrance exam is based on objective type comprises of 200 questions.

The entrance exam for B.Sc in Agriculture of PAU university will be released during the month of April/May. The refer the official website for more Information.

Official website - www.pau.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?