25th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for AIEEA UG entrance exam? Stream should be taken in B.Tech? Scope of agriculture engineering?

Hello sir, i want to apply for AIEEA UG .... I want to make career in B.tech in agri engg so which stream should i take... Can i select both the streams....??? Plz reply me on my email- [email protected]

6th March 2023, 02:48 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: When should I apply for AIEEA UG entrance exam? Stream should be taken in B.Tech? Scope of agriculture engineering?

To apply for the AIEEA UG entrance exam, you should check the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) which conducts the exam. The application forms are usually released in the month of May, and the exam is conducted in June. It is recommended to keep checking the official website for the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam.

Regarding the choice of stream for B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, there are various streams available such as Farm Power and Machinery, Soil and Water Conservation, Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering, Renewable Energy, and Bioinformatics. You should choose a stream based on your interest and career goals.

The scope of Agricultural Engineering is vast, and it includes the design, development, and maintenance of agricultural machinery and equipment, irrigation systems, land reclamation, and environmental protection. Graduates can work in various sectors such as government organizations, research and development, agricultural machinery industries, food processing industries, agricultural cooperatives, and teaching and research institutions.

The official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) is https://www.nta.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?