25th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?

Hello Everyone,
I am a LLM postgraduate. I want to do PhD. Can I do it directly or should I have to do M.Phil? How can I apply and what is the fee structure for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  16. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  17. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
16th March 2016, 12:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?

You can directly apply for the course of PhD and M.Phil is not a must.
You can apply for the course once you have cleared the UGC-NET or you have cleared the Entrance Examination of the University where you want to pursue your PhD.
This is the procedure you need to apply for the course of PhD.
The fee structure varies from University to University and in most cases no fee is charged of the student for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?