25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?

Hello Everyone,
I am in 5th semester of B.Tech studying ECE stream. I want to do an Internship now. Can you please tell me the companies offering summer internship in Gujarat state?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  2. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  4. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  5. Companies offering Free Project Internship to MCA 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal?
  7. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
  9. Internship in good companies being a 5th semester MCA student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  11. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  12. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  13. Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  14. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  17. List of companies to do internship during MCA 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
1st March 2016, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am in 5th semester of B.Tech studying ECE stream. I want to do an Internship now. Can you please tell me the companies offering summer internship in Gujarat state?
List of the companies for summer internship for ECE candidates in Gujarat:-

1 . S. D. Industries,
A/17, Chinai Baug Industrial Estate,, Near Water Tank, Behind Bank Of Baroda, Dhudheshwar
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2562 0778

2. Gujarat Carbon Products,
52, Amrut Industrial Estate, Dudeshwar Road, Dudheshwar, Opposite Water Tank, Dudheshwar,
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2562 1064

3. Gajjar Compressors Pvt.Ltd., Plot No.5319, Phase IV, Opp.Ramol Police,, Chowkey,B/h.Windsor Ltd, G.I.D.C., Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,
Phone: 079 2584 1700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?