25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?

Hello,
I am Tejas Wadkar, studying in B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I want to do an internship in any related company in Mumbai. I have also completed my Advanced Diploma in Embedded System course. Please let me know about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  3. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  4. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  5. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  8. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  13. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  16. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  18. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
1st March 2016, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Tejas Wadkar, studying in B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I want to do an internship in any related company in Mumbai. I have also completed my Advanced Diploma in Embedded System course. Please let me know about the companies.
List of the summer internship company in Mumbai for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39999
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?