25th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?

Hi,
My son is aiming to prepare for SAT. He is now promoted to 11th standard and taking Science stream. He is interested to study Aeronautical Engineering in USA. So, I want to know the scope after doing Aeronautical Engineering from USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Automobile Engineering) in UK being a 11th student?
  4. Scope of Aeronautical engineering in Pakistan? Appearing in JEE is possible for Pakistani student?
  5. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after studying in 11th in Biology group?
  6. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  7. How may I get scholarship for doing B.Tech in USA? I'm studying in 11th std in Narayana educational Institute
  8. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  11. How can I improve my knowledge for Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 11th standard?
  12. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
  13. How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?
  14. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  17. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
1st March 2016, 02:49 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?

There is a lot of scope for him once he has completed his Aeronautical Engineering from USA.
He needs to make sure that he has good Domain Knowledge which will ultimately help him in getting a good job once he has completed the course of BE.
There is a lot of job options along with options for higher studies.
So if he is able to get admission to the course of BE in USA then there is a lot scope for him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?