25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?

Hi,
I am Ankita an IIT student of 2nd year pursuing Electrical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to study MS in Abroad. I want to go USA for Abroad studies. But as I am a female my parents are worried as I have taken this decision. They are not allowing me to move Abroad for education purpose. I want to know is that really difficult for girls to move Abroad for education purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. How should I go abroad for further study with IELETS passed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the requirements to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  8. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  11. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  12. Job in foreign country after M.Sc in Microbiology with 2.5 years of experience?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  14. How can i join a Nursing school in abroad alongwith scholarship?
  15. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
1st March 2016, 12:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?

No it is not difficult for a girl candidate to get admission to the course of MS in Abroad.
It is also not tough for girls to pursue the course of MS from a foreign country.
Students who want to pursue the course of MS can do so without any problem as there is proper security with the campus of each and every University so it will not be a problem.
1st March 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?

No, there will not be difficulty for you to study MS course in Abroad. Most of the US universities have hostels where you can stay or even if you have any friends, you can stay with them securely. At present, females are equally going to Abroad as males go for pursuing your higher studies. So, I suggest you not to worry about anything, everything will be fine once you go there, so, you can go Abroad for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?