25th February 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?

I have completed MSC in nano science from India. Now I want to do phd in USA. Can I have list of USA university providing scholarship without GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  2. How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?
  3. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  6. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  7. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship?
  8. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  9. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  10. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  11. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities? -- [New]
  13. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  14. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  15. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  16. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  17. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  18. List good universities for pursuing MS in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?