26th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether IGNOU B.Arch programme is preferrable over others or not?

I am looking forward to study B.Arch course in my graduation. I want to know whether the B.Arch course from IGNOU is preferred over others or not. Right now i am 23 years old.

28th February 2016, 02:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU B.Arch programme is preferrable over others or not?

Distance mode programmes are beneficial to those who are professionals with no time to attend regular classes or people who don't want to attend regular classes due to personal reasons.

B.Arch from IGNOU is nowhere as good as a regular B.Arch programme from a reputed college. Most of the companies look for regular candidates rather than distance mode graduates. Hence, it is always good to go for a regular course if it is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?