26th February 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get a free seat in a government college? Is EAMCET pattern going to change next year?

What is the minimum marks to get into a government college in free seat and that too in an open category? Is the EAMCET pattern going to change next year?

Related Questions:
  1. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  2. After scoring 133/160 marks in EAMCET medical and 593/600 in Intermediate Groups where can I get a free seat in government medical college in AP?
  3. Can I get a free seat in government colleges having 82 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Can I get a medicine seat in government college after scoring 115 marks in EAMCET and 945 in intermediate?
  5. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college
  6. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  7. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  8. How much rank should I obtain in EAMCET to get a free seat in government college in AP in Muslim Quota?
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? Marks required in EAMCET to get admission in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  12. How much marks should I get in EAMCET to get a seat in government college?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks? -- [New]
  14. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  15. Marks required to get free seat in Telangana EAMCET Medical colleges?
  16. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  17. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  18. How to get a government seat after scoring 39 marks in EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?