27th February 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in my 6th subject of class XII board examination?

I am from arts (humanities )stream and I want to pursue with media. I have taken up maths but I think I will flunk in it. If by chance I fail in this subject in class XII Boards Examination. Do I have to repeat a year?

27th February 2016, 07:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in my 6th subject of class XII board examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from arts (humanities )stream and I want to pursue with media. I have taken up maths but I think I will flunk in it. If by chance I fail in this subject in class XII Boards Examination. Do I have to repeat a year?
If you are unable to pass in one subject in your 10+2 Board Exams, then you will not be considered as FAIL candidate.

Instead, you will be a COMP candidate i.e. you will have to appear for Compartment Exam for that particular subject after few months.

You will not have to repeat the entire academic session again for one subject.

Just appear for the compartment exam which is conducted after few months in August.

You will have to fill the requisite form available from your school or CBSE regional office.

For preparing Mathematics, you must refer a book of Together with i.e.
Together with Mathematics with Solutions Class-12
Author: Rajesh K.Dewan
Publisher: Rachna Sagar (2016)
Price: Rs. 345
27th February 2016, 11:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to repeat a year if I fail in my 6th subject of class XII board examination?

Yes, you need to pass in all the paper to for final qualify in board examination.

So, if you have failed in 6th paper you have to appear for examination and have to clear all the paper for final qualify in 10+2 board examination
28th February 2016, 07:34 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

If you are unable to pass in one subject in your 10+2 Board Exams, then you will not be considered as FAIL candidate.
you will have to fill the requisite form available from your school or CBSE regional office.

For preparing Mathematics, you must refer a book of Together with i.e.
Together with Mathematics with Solutions Class-12
Author: Rajesh K.Dewan
Publisher: Rachna Sagar (2016)
Price: Rs. 345
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?