27th February 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?

I have completed my graduation in commerce but i don't want to go ahead in this. I like english and want to be english lecturer and so i want to do my post graduation with English. so please guide me. How to get the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  7. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  8. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for marks in MA English for Ph.D admission?
  10. What is the qualifications required to do integrated Ph.D course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MA in English after completion of BBA graduation?
  12. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  15. What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for CTET entrance exam after completion of masters degree?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
5th March 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?

If you have done your B.Com degree in English medium then surely you can apply for admission in Masters in English course. Admission in most of the universities will be based on the marks in graduation.

Also, most of the reputed universities will give preference to B.A English candidate but you are surely eligible to apply according to minimum requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?