27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in my core subject Biotech after completion of B.Tech course?

Hi,

I am doing b.tech biotech but iam confused whether i do masters in core sub or other areas of core sub.? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete answer on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  2. Which country is best for PG Biotech?
  3. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  4. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. How can we get jobs after Biotech Degree? Which core companies hires biotech students?
  6. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  8. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  9. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching
  11. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  13. What to do : B.Tech in CS or MCA? Best colleges for the course?
  14. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  15. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  16. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  18. What can I opt after passing 12th standard in research field?
28th February 2016, 11:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in my core subject Biotech after completion of B.Tech course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can pursue master degree course in your domain as well as other field of application of your domain and can even change your domain. You should take the decision as per the below factors.

1. Your field of interest and comfort.
2. Your future goals especially the work you want to do.
3. Your fundamental base in the concerned field.
4. The institute offering the concerned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?