27th February 2016, 01:47 PM
prakhar _00

Am I eligible for 40% marks criteria having 18 marks in external and 33 marks in internal?

I am seventh sem. and the last sem is about viva only there is no subject in last 8th sem i have to submit my project file, i have 18 marks in external and 33 marks in internal, so am i eligible for 40% criteria??? I am in punjab technical university.
PLEASE REPLY ME!!!

28th February 2016, 01:11 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for 40% marks criteria having 18 marks in external and 33 marks in internal?

As you are in your 7th semester you are in the bachelors of technology program of study and in B.Tech you should get at least 40% to clear the subject that is in internal you should get 24 and external also 24 minimum to pass .

So if you get minimum 24 in external also to pass in external examination as you are in the finale stage of the semester and submitting the project and in order to submit project you should have passed all subjects.so it is better to keep revaluation if you write well in external examination because as you got 18 marks you can reach 24 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?