27th February 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune?

Hi

I have done MBA-Finance from sysmboisis,Pune.

Now i want to do Phd.

Please guide me about procedure to take admission & there after requirements.

Regards,
Rashmi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  6. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  7. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  9. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  11. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  12. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  14. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  16. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  17. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  18. Should I have to study M.Phil for further pursuing PhD being a MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
1st March 2016, 03:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune?

The only criteria is that you need to have 55% marks in your Master Degree.
Once you have the required marks the only thing that you need to do is to clear the Entrance Examination of the University in which you want to get admitted.
Once you have done that you will be eligible for the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
This is the process to be followed to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?