27th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Please let me inform the address & contact no to do summer internship in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same? I wanted to apply and get the internship as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
11th March 2016, 06:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited or BPCL is a good company to pursue internship. However, there is no fixed contact number to whom you should contact for internship. You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of BPCL. Get the application form, fill it up correctly and submit it with requisite documents. You will need to submit NOC and request letter along with your application. The internship in BPCL is not free, hence you need to pay certain amount of fees depending on your internship category and duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?