27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS secondary or senior secondary certificate valid for getting job in central or state government?

Is nios secondary or sr.secondary certificate is valid for central or state government posts job? If it's not then what to do to get the government job? Can you please advice me with the steps which I have to follow next? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. Is NIOS senior secondary certificate valid for EAMCET?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  4. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  5. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  6. Minimum marks required to crack CPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  9. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  10. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  11. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  12. What is the qualification required for Hotel Management?
  13. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  14. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B?
  15. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  16. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  17. Possibility to study in Australia for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
29th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS secondary or senior secondary certificate valid for getting job in central or state government?

Yes, NIOS certificate is valid for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

To get the government job you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by central and state government. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed from any recognised board.

NIOS is also a rcognised board, so it's certificate is valid to appear for entrance examination and for final recruitment in job after qualifying in examination.
29th February 2016, 11:01 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is NIOS secondary or senior secondary certificate valid for getting job in central or state government?

Even with NIOS certificate also , you can apply for some Government jobs as well as Central Government jobs.

~ Among those jobs , you can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence Services.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy exam .

To apply for the exam ,
~ Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years only.
~ You should have completed 12th from any Recognized Board.
~ You should be a citizen of India.
~ You should be an unmarried candidate.

** Remember that , Only Male candidates are eligible for the exam .

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Test

Written exam syllabus:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Maths
2. General ability.
29th February 2016, 06:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You need not to worry about validity of certificate as because NIOS has same value as other boards. You get job on its basis also and it does not create problem. It has same value as other boards like BSEB, ICSE, CBSE and so on. You did not face any difficulty regarding certificates.
12th June 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm failed in inter 1st year one subject and passed all subjects in Second year so in some collage there are saying to write inos exam so my problem is that at last if not get any jobs for that means what i have to do plz say me its good
19th January 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

From where will I receive my senior secondary main certificate or main certificate is given or not.I have passed in the year 2005.I have doubt so kindly solve my problem sir.
For this act of kindness I will be ever Grateful to you
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?