27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?

Which all PAC test can a Btech passed student apply for .How is the job given in the government sector? What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course? Where can I get this information? Can someone please let me know?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  2. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  6. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  7. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  9. After B.Tech should I join TCS or become a clerk in government sector?
  10. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  11. Which to choose between MBA or Government Job?
  12. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  13. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  14. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  18. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
28th February 2016, 04:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. Majority of government jobs have academic eligibility criteria bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Government job is given to those candidates who clear written test and interview.

*B.Tech candidates can apply for so many government job exams. Given below is list of them, you need to decide in which exam you are interested.

*Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for PSU jobs and M.Tech course.

*If you are interested in Defence then you can apply for AFCAT or CDS exam.

*Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

* Civil Services exam.

*Central Armed Police Force exam.

* Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam.

*Banking exams.

*Railway Recruitment Board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?