28th February 2016, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Which line is better after completion of madhyamik?

Which line is better after completion of madhyamik? Can someone please provide me the information soon on this? It will be easy for me if you can provide me the complete answer on this as am not sure now what to do next. Thank you!

29th February 2016, 04:43 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which line is better after completion of madhyamik?

There are various option to choose after madhyamik examination. Every option is better. You should choose your career option as per your interest not because someone said it is best or someone told you will earn more money if you choose this career option. If you choose a career option only to earn money then eventually you will be frustrated and you will not be happy. But if you choose your career option from your interest then you will be happy and whatever you choose you will earn enough money to spend your life happily.

After Madhyamik you can go for general higher secondary(H.S) study(10+2). There are three stream in H.S-Arts, commerce and science. If you are good at language subject then you should go for arts. If you are good in mathematics but not that much confident about physics and chemistry then go for commerce. Last but not the least if you are damn good in mathematics and physics then go for science stream.

Other than this you can go directly towards technical study like polytechnic(Diploma), ITI etc.

You can also do some professional job training and computer training and then join in private or government organization for job. You can also go for military services or constable job.

As I told you every line is the best. So you can choose any option based on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?