28th February 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?

Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? What is the procedure which we need to follow? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  2. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  3. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  5. How to transfer from North Maharashtra University to Mumbai University
  6. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  7. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  8. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  10. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to get into Pune university, Mumbai and Delhi university for M.Tech?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  14. Universities offering M.Com(CS) course
  15. Is there any college in Maharashtra for MSc in medical biotechnology
  16. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  17. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  18. What's the process for changing an engineering college under Pune university to another engineering college under Mumbai university?
29th February 2016, 01:35 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?

Information Regarding Changing University After First Year.

Nice to see your interest in the higher study. Education is the most important thing of the human life. To change one university to another is not possible.

As per your question you are studying in the Pune University and want to change your University so its not possible to change University. You can change your college under same University after first year but you can't change the University so its not possible. You must think before taking admission in that University.

If you want to change your college under same University then its possible but you need good marks in the first year. You can contact your college Administrative.
5th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?

Is it possible to transfer from Nagpur university to pune university?from 2nd year.
5th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change Amravati university to pune university for 2nd year by migration certificate; good percentage or by any means????Because for competitive exams pune is best and it will be much late to start after graduation of three years????
3rd December 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my engineering college in second year from dharu university to pune university?
11th July 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to 3rd year LLB to Mumbai after doing LLB 2nd year from Mohan Lal sukhadia University?
11th October 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in the first year of BBA in Kanpur University. And I want to change my University to Mumbai University after completing my first in Kanpur University. It is possible to get admission in 2nd year of Mumbai University.
2nd November 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i change clg after complete 3rd semister? under same university?in b.sc for
running year.
14th October 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to change Amravati university to pune university for 2nd year by migration certificate; good percentage or by any means????Because for competitive exams pune is best and it will be much late to start after graduation of three years????
Yes, you can. I can proudly say that i changed from Pune University to Mumbai University even though everyone said that it was not possible, and did not have to waste any year as I went directly to 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?