1st June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?

Hello, I scored 42% in graduation in English(Hons.) from School of Open Learning,DU.Now i am desperately interested in pursuing regular M.A. in English. I come in general category.Is there any university/college where i can get admission in this percentage or I can only go for correspondence/distance learning.Please reply me soon as the date of admission in universities is too near or has gone in some universities.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
Email:- [email protected]

1st November 2011, 02:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?

dear friend,

yes, there are lot of colleges where you can get through.
but i am sorry to tell you that you can not get any reputed colleges because of your marks
so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 02:14 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?

dear friend,

yes, there are lot of colleges where you can get through.
but i am sorry to tell you that you can not get any reputed colleges because of your marks
so
best of luck.
20th April 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks is required to get admission in st. paul's college, kolkata in ba eng. hons.and what is the admission procedure...please reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?