28th February 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Hellow,

i am soumyadeep mondal ,from west bengal,india.i am a student of class 11.i have completed my 10 th board exam with 93.5 marks.i want to study and reserch on mathematics in abroad now.now how and which exams can help me to fulfil my future dreme.i belongs to a middle class family.i also want to know about scholarship in abroad.please help me.i only want to reach my aim. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university? -- [New]
  3. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  5. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  6. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  7. Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  10. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  12. What should I do to study Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completion of 12th?
  13. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
1st March 2016, 12:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?

You can appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examinations which will help you get admission to the undergraduate courses Abroad.
If you do your undergraduate course in Abroad also it will help you immensely in getting admission to the best colleges for research Abroad when you finally go for the Masters course.
So prepare for these 2 Examinations from now on.
To get a Scholarship you will need good Domain Knowledge along with a good career track record. If you can come within this category then you will be able to get admission to the best colleges Abroad for eventually doing research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?