28th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,

What are the requirements to study Genetic Engineering in MS in Abroad? Please tell me the fee structures for this MS course in Abroad? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  3. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  4. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  5. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  8. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  12. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  13. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  14. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I get fee exemption to study BBM in Abroad?
  17. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  18. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
29th February 2016, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?

Requirements to study MS (Genetic Engineering) in abroad :

- Have graduation degree in Genetic Engineering or related fields.
- Appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission like GRE, TOEFL/IELTS.
- Prove your financial stability and have a valid passport and visa.

The expense depends on the institute you are pursuing and the credit hours you are taking for the course. The exact expense varies from one location to another along with living standard. Usually to pursue MS in developed countries like USA, UK, Australia, etc. the expense will be around 10-15 lakhs.
1st March 2016, 01:56 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?

You need to have cleared the course of BE in Genetic Engineering.
You also need to make sure that you have cleared both the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
Once you are able to do so you will be able to get admission to the course of MS in Genetic Engineering.
The fee structure varies from University to University but to complete the course of MS a total of Rs 25 Lacs is required in the 2 year duration of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?