29th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?

What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship? Who can give me the complete information on this? Can someone please let me know the answer soon as possible? Awaiting for the response from all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  2. What is the qualification required for getting scholarship to study in England?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  4. How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  7. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  9. Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th
  11. Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  13. Minimum qualification and criteria required for Ph.D study? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for scholarship for further studies?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  17. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  18. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have scored 85.83% marks in higher secondary exam?
10th March 2016, 11:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any of the study scholarship is that the candidate must have passed above 70% of marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized board of education.

The eligibility criteria varies for different scholarships.

The scholarships are generally offered by conducting an entrance examination or else on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

The eligibility criteria also includes the candidates parental income which is as per eligibility conditions of the respective scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?