29th February 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits I will get after joining coaching class to prepare for ICSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I have now promoted to 10th standard, studying with ICSE Board. I have secured 67% in my 9th standard because I haven't taken any coaching class. This time my father telling me to join any coaching. So, I want to know what benefit I can get if I join coaching class?

29th February 2016, 09:45 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What kind of benefits I will get after joining coaching class to prepare for ICSE Board exam?

One can secure good marks even without joining tuition classes. The secret to scoring good marks is to understand the subjects properly, study them systematically, and to develop the habit of regular practice. When you join a tutorial class, you will get all these under the same shade. 67% is not a good marks. It reflects that you have not been preparing well. If you find that you are facing difficulties in learning the subjects, it's better that you join a tutorial.
1st March 2016, 01:10 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of benefits I will get after joining coaching class to prepare for ICSE Board exam?

You have done good in your 10th boards without coaching and now if you wish to opt for coaching class, you will definitely be nurtured in a much better way and will be groomed in such a way that you will be able to score better than your 10th board results in your 12th examination.

Getting enrolled in a coaching means that you will be supplied with study materials, you will be provided full assistance. You can clear all your doubts as and when they occur, etc. There are many such benefits like this. Therefore, I would just like to say you to get enrolled in any coaching Institute and try to get the maximum out if it.
1st March 2016, 01:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will get many benefits by getting enrolled in a coaching Institute, like;

> Support in your studies as a backup.

> You can clear your doubts at the very moment.

> Teacher's assistance.

> Study material, etc.

These are some of the very basic benefits you will be provided by joining any good coaching Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?