29th February 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Food Science & Quality Control in Eastern India?

Hello Sir,
I am searching for the colleges in Eastern India which are providing PG Diploma in Food Science & Quality Control. Kindly tell me about such colleges. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  2. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  3. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  4. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  5. What are the courses offered in Jadavpur University?
  6. List of colleges in India offering the course M.Tech in Food Technology?
  7. List of colleges which offer Agriculture & Seed Diploma course in India
  8. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  11. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  12. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  14. Colleges offering B.Sc Cognitive Science in Karnatak
  15. List of colleges offering M.Tech program in Food technology?
  16. How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?
  17. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food technology in Maharashtra?
29th February 2016, 11:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Food Science & Quality Control in Eastern India?

List of colleges offers PG diploma in Food Science and Quality control :

>> Bundelkhand University

>> Chaudhary Devi Lal University

>> College of Agricultural Engineering

>> GITAM Institute of Science

>> Acharya Ranga Agricultural University .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?