29th February 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics) in VLSI Designing in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? Career opportunities after this M.Sc?

Sir,
My name is Sudhakar Reddy. I have completed my B.Sc(electronics) in Andhra Pradesh. I want to join in M.Sc(Electronics) with VLSI specialization. I have interested in it but I don't know how to approach to join in M.Sc? I don't know about the colleges, kindly tell me in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore which offering M.Sc(Electronics). Please give me the information about that best colleges and career opportunities after M.Sc(Electronics) in VLSI Designing?

15th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics) in VLSI Designing in Andhra Pradesh and Bangalore? Career opportunities after this M.Sc?

List of colleges or institutions in Andhra Pradesh which offering M.Sc.electronics in VLSI Designing:
>>Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
>>VLSI Engineering and Design Automation
>>International Institute of Information Technology
>>Andhra University college of Engineering

List of institutes in Bangalore for M.Sc. electronics in VLSI Designing:
>>Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
>>Jain University (JU)
>>Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
>>Mount Carmel College

After completion your MSc. in electronics you can do job as a Service Engineer,Technical Director,Field Test Engineer,Network Planning Engineer,Customer Support Engineer,Electronics and Communications Consultant.
List of companies offers you job after your M.Sc. in electronics:
**Take Wings
**Zepper Consultancy
**Radial HR Solution
**Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd.
**Innovative It Solutions
**Pentagon Global Solutions Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?