1st March 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation course B.Sc in 1 year?

I passed his exam and then I completed 3 years diploma course I'm.now I want to complete B.Sc. Can I complete my graduation in 1 year?is it valid for any gov job?there are any rules in ugc about this? Can you please provide me your suggestion on this?

1st March 2016, 02:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course B.Sc in 1 year?

It is not possible to complete the BSc degree in one year.

BSc graduates degree is complete in 3 years which can be done either in regular or distance mode under any recognized University.
1st March 2016, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, this is not possible to complete your Bachelor of Science degree in just 1 year. Whether a student pursue bachelor degree from regular or correspondence mode has to complete the degree course in minimum 3 years.
1st March 2016, 05:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, one cannot complete any graduation course in a period of one year.

The minimum duration to complete any graduation course is 3 years.

Even if one completes graduation in one year, it is not valid according to UGC norms.
1st March 2016, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of diploma of 3 years duration you can get admission in second year of the degree course which would make the course to 2 years duration. Hence, you can't complete it in 1 year.

The minimum time you can get is 2 years to complete degree according to various lateral entry exams available in India for diploma holders.
1st March 2016, 08:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your B.Sc graduation in one year as it is not entertained and very much not valid for government jobs. Therefore, you need to complete your graduation in B.Sc in 3 years of span and can opt to apply for various government jobs on graduation basis.
1st March 2016, 08:25 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, you cannot complete graduation in 1 year. It is not valid for any government job.

Under UGC rule any graduation course from a recognized University should be of a minimum of 3 years. Therefore, I kindly suggest you to opt for 3 years of graduation course and apply for various government jobs you like.
1st March 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed his exam and then I completed 3 years diploma course I'm.now I want to complete B.Sc. Can I complete my graduation in 1 year?is it valid for any gov job?there are any rules in ugc about this? Can you please provide me your suggestion on this?
Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation course like B.Sc in 1year. The minimum duration of the graduation course is 3 years. What you can do is you can choose correspondence education (3 years), so that you cannot attend the class on daily basis. There are many universities offering the course in correspondence like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?