1st March 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?

What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  8. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  9. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  10. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  11. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  12. Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  14. Proceduere of CS after completion graduation?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?
1st March 2016, 05:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?

Anyone who have passed graduation degree can directly register for CA-IPCC without going for CPT.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.

The fee structure for CA course are as under:-

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 10000

Exam fee - Rs. 1600

For Final course : Rs. 8500

For ITT (Information Technology Training) : Rs. 2000
1st March 2016, 05:29 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?

The basic steps involved to become a CA after completion of graduation is:
1.the candidate must apply for the IPCC examination.
2.This examination will take place twice in every year.candidate must qualify the exam.
3.After this you have to go for training of 2 years under a CA.
4.Finally you have to go for the final examination i.e CA examination.
The main difference between the CA after intermediate and CA after graduation is that graduation student need not write the CPT examination.But the candidate who join after the intermediate should need to qualify in the CPT
examination.
1st March 2016, 07:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in CA course first of all you will have to clear CPT, which is the entry level examination for CA course.

The Common Proficiency Test is mandatory and even being a graduate, you will have to qualify it, in order to be considered eligible for the course.

After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC).

After IPCC, you will have to register for Articleship Training and the duration of this training program will be 3 1/2 years.

The course also includes other practical training which are as follows;

> Information Technology Training

> General Management and Communication Skill Course

To successfully complete the Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify the Final Exam, which can be taken in the last six month of the Articleship training.
1st March 2016, 07:40 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If you have completed your graduation in B.Com and have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate, you are however most eligible to get admission in the second stage, i.e. IPCC.

However, if not then you will have to clear CPT examination which is the gateway to CA course, after clearing the CPT examination, you will be most eligible to opt for the course.

However, below I have mentioned the official link of CA website, you can check into it.

http://www.icai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?