1st March 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Dairy Science undergraduate course in Australia or Newzealand?

Hello Everyone,
I am interest to study Dairy Science in my undergraduate course. So, I want to move Newzealand or Australia. Can you please let me know what is the process for study Dairy Science in any of these country? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  2. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  4. Procedure to study MS in New Zealand for an Intern of India?
  5. How to work abroad in Australia or New Zealand after Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  6. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  7. Is it compulsory to appear in IELTS to study in Newzealand?
  8. Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?
  9. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study in Newzealand with placement facility? -- [New]
  12. Study options after 12th with Biology except Engineering and medicine in Newzealand?
  13. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  14. How to apply for M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology at Dairy Science college at Hebbal Bangalore and entrance exams details if any?
  15. Is Indian Hospital Management Degree valid in US, UK, Australia, NewZealand, Singalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in NET for Dairy Science postgraduate?
  17. Possibility to appear in 2nd MATE in UK/Australia/Newzealand/Srilanka for an Admin Officer with seatime of 42 months?
  18. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?