1st March 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?

I am 10th passed and i want to join Indian Airforce for job. So kindly tell me which indian airforce job form i can fill on the basis of my 10th qualification. Please help.

2nd March 2016, 12:08 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th qualification. To join Air Force, you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment in Air Force is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board and have PCM as main subject.

The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years. So you have to wait to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd March 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th passed and i want to join Indian Airforce for job. So kindly tell me which indian airforce job form i can fill on the basis of my 10th qualification. Please help.
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Air Force after completing 10th standard. You need to complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Those who completed their 12th standard can join in Indian Air Force through NDA exam.
2nd March 2016, 02:14 AM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?

You are not eligible to become a officer in Air force with only 10th pass certificate. You should be 10+2 if you have to join Air force as an officer.

-■■
You should have physics and maths in 10+2 if you have to become officer in Air force through NDA exam.

■■-You can also join Air force through CDS and AFCAT after graduation in engineering or physics.

》So you must have to clear your 12th examination for for indian force.
2nd March 2016, 12:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in Air Force, Army and Navy. No, you are not eligible to appear in examination for final selection for job.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in 10+2 from recognised board. The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

Candidate with PCM in 10+2 are eligible to apply for Air Force. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd March 2016, 04:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot fill up any form on the qualification you possess right now. However, you can appear for NDA examinations and join Indian Airforce after the completion of your 12th standard.
2nd March 2016, 05:01 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that you cannot fill up any Indian Airforce form after completion of your 10th class as the minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible for filling up forms and appearing for entrance examinations is 12th standard. You should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and your age should be in between 16.5-19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?