1st March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How can i study in ISRO after passing in 10th standard?

Hello sir,
My brother is in tenth standard. He wants to study his 11th and 12th (intermediate) in ISRO. I want to know that how can he study further in ISRO after 10th class? I will be looking forward to your reply.
yours truly
snigdha

2nd March 2016, 07:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study in ISRO after passing in 10th standard?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to study in ISRO after passing 10th standard since there are no such opportunities in ISRO. You can study after 12th standard by taking admission in IIST which is under ISRO. For that you need to clear JEE with a very good score. Then you can opt for engineering course in IIST. After successful completion of the course, ISRO will directly incorporate you as its employee and you can not only work in ISRO but also carry out your research work.
2nd March 2016, 03:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot join ISRO after completion of your 10th or 12th standard as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to join ISRO is that a candidate should have completed his/her BE/B.Tech in any relevant stream like mechanical, ECE, CS, etc. with a minimum of 65% in aggregate.

Your age should however not go beyond 35 years as it is the maximum permissible limit. Selection is however doe on the basis of a written Test and PI round.
2nd March 2016, 03:18 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You cannot study your 11th and 12th class in ISRO as there is no such provision for it. In order to join ISRO, you should have completed your BE/B.Tech in any stream and appear for ISRO entrance examination and after clearing your test you will have to appear for Interview round.
27th March 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a student studying 10th class in state board of Telangana I want to do the choice of automatically engineer then I can apply for entrance exam of Indian space research institute if I need major steps to perform to become an aeronautical engineer to become a scientist in ISRO
14th May 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I'M A GRAUATED STUDENT AND I WANT TO STUDY ABOUT SPACE AND RELATED FIRM. IM NOT COMPELET PLUS TWO WITH SCIENCE AND IM COMPELET WITH BANKING
BUT I'M INTEREST TO STUDY ABOUT SPACE IT IS POSSIABLE I CAN JOIN WITH ANY LIKE THIS FIRM. PLES GIVE ME A REPLAY

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?