1st March 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?

Sir,

I am P.S.S.Brahmaji Rao. Recently i have completed B.Sc in organic chemistry and further i want to do M.Sc. in same but in Germany. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  4. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  5. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  10. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  13. Study material for MSc organic chemistry?
  14. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  16. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
8th March 2016, 06:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?

The eligibility criteria are stated below although it varies from one institute to another.

- You need to be a graduate in organic chemistry to pursue post graduation in that field. Since you have this qualification, so you are eligible.
- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which German institutes take admission like IELTS.
- Proficiency in German language is an added advantage.
- Lastly, there will be resume screening , statement of purpose screening and interview which will finally decide whether you are getting admission call from the concerned German institute or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?