1st March 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of 11th standard studying with Arts stream. I want to do Interior Designing after 12th which I needs to give entrance exams i.e.; AIEED but I want to know some other exams also and if I could not clear this exams then what I have to do for studying Interior Designing?

17th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?

Sir/ma'am, I am in class 12 and failed to fill any of the forms till now for interior designing . Are there any remedies so I could start my course in next financial year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?