1st March 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

1. Which are the best colleges in Bengal for btech after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunications in year?
2. How should I prepare for the jelet?
3. I had passed 10th in year and pursuing diploma in electronics and telecommunications since so I want to know am I eligible for btech after completion of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  2. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  4. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  6. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  7. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  8. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  12. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  13. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  14. List of top colleges to get admission for B.Tech in ECE under UPTU after completion of Diploma course?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Will I get a job after scoring 70% throughout my career?
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
2nd March 2016, 08:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

List of colleges in Bangal:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

National Institute of Technology

Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata

Hearties Institute of Technology, Kolkata

University of Kalyani, Kalyani

Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Noida.
2nd March 2016, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

List Of Best B.Tech colleges in Bengal:

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Jadavpur University Kolkata

National Institute of Technology

Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology Kolkata

Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya Noida

Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata

University of Kalyani Kalyani
2nd March 2016, 11:36 PM
Jitu369

Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech by lateral entry after completion of diploma course. You need to go through the entrance examination in order to get admission for B.Tech by lateral entry.

Here I'm giving you list of best engineering colleges offers B.Tech in electronics and telecommunications in bengal:
>> Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University

>> Bengal College of Engineering and Technology for Women

>> Global Institute of Management & Technology

>> Seacom Engineering College

>> Camellia Institute of Technology & Management

>> Camellia Institute of Engineering & Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?