2nd March 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?

Respected Sir
I,am student of electronics & communication engineering 2nd year B.tech. I am eagarly wishing to have an internship program in your company through which i can improve my ability and skill towards working in the industry.
i would request to provide me the details of the internship program. also mail me the application form for the same.
Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  6. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  9. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  10. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  12. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  13. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  14. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
  15. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  17. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  18. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
6th March 2016, 07:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to internship programmes being in second year of B.Tech course. However, it is tough to get internship opportunities at this stage since most of the companies do not prefer second year engineering students as they do not have sufficient domain knowledge. Hence it is recommended to go for industrial training now and after third year you can go for internship. But you can also try for internship opportunities. There are many online internships as well as internships of other domain available which you can opt through various internship portals. You can pursue internship in :-

- PSUs
- Telecom Companies
- IT companies
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Doordarshan
- All India Radio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?