3rd March 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between MBA in Tourism management and Masters in Tourism after Bachelor degree in tourism studies?

After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management or Masters in Tourism?

30th March 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do between MBA in Tourism management and Masters in Tourism after Bachelor degree in tourism studies?

You can choose any one of these two courses but make sure that you are doing it from a reputed university or college or institution. Courses doesn't matter these days. What matters is the quality of institute from where you have studied.

Reputed universities conduct campus interviews for successful candidates and most of the candidates get higher packages only in reputed universities only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?