4th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in core companies after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Sir/Mam,

Will u pls help me for geting a suitable job. i need a job urgently. i hv completed bsc. in physcs.? What should I do now? How can I get a job which will give me a decent salary? Is it possible to get the job soon or not? Who can help me out?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  2. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  5. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?
  6. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  7. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  8. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  9. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  10. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  11. Private job in core companies after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  13. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  15. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  16. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  17. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
6th March 2016, 02:41 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in core companies after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Yes,You can get job in various companies ,Governmental organization,Research institutes, Laboratories, Educational Institutes, Agricultural Research services
Hospitals,Power Generating Companies,Aviation Industry,
Construction Firms etc.but I will give you suggestion to do higher study like M.Sc,M.Phil,Ph.d etc. to get higher salary package and high-designated posts and promotions. You can find various opportunities in governmental organizations like DRDO, VSSC, ISRO, SSPL, etc.
List of various jobs for physics graduate:
>>Research Associate
>>Senior Physicist
>>Assistant Scientist
>>Radiation Oncologist
>>Radiologist
>>Professor
>>Manager
>>Scientist
>>Consulting Physicist
>>Lab Supervisor
>>Researcher
>>Technician
>>Teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?