4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission going to start for doing mass communication graduation course in colleges?

I am looking for a graduation course in mass comm ,please let me know when the admissions will be held & what are the names of colleges that i can join ..? Can you please provide me the dates and other information about the graduation course soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  4. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  6. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  7. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  8. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  11. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  14. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  15. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
29th January 2017, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the admission going to start for doing mass communication graduation course in colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for a graduation course in mass comm ,please let me know when the admissions will be held & what are the names of colleges that i can join ..? Can you please provide me the dates and other information about the graduation course soon?

The admission will start in the month of June or July for studying mass communication graduation course. Usually the application forms are released after class XII results. The candidates after completion of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the mass communication graduation course in various colleges. The admission to the course in some colleges will be done through an entrance examination and in other colleges’ direct admission without entrance examination. The candidates should aware of the current affairs, political development, sports and entertainment news. The communication skill of the candidate will be tested at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?