4th March 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?

Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future? I just want to know this details. So, can you please provide me the information on the same? Will it be good to do graduation in distance mode or not? Who can help me in this?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  3. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  4. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  5. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  6. Good salaried job after post graduation in M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  8. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after post graduation in distance mode?
  10. Probability of getting good jobs after graduation in B.Sc IT?
  11. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  12. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  13. What are the courses which I need to do after completing Graduation with 47% marks?
  14. Jobs in Railway after B.E computer science?
  15. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  16. Is it good to complete graduation via correspondence mode?
  17. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  18. Where can I do LLM course through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2016, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?

It is always better to do a regular graduation from a good university. Doing a distance mode degree is good only for those who are in a job or for those who can't afford to attend classes due to some reasons.
Getting job will depend on the skills you have. Your degree will be a eligibility factor only in most jobs but selection will be based on the performance in interview. Hence, if you are doing a distance mode degree then try to gain some extra skills which are useful for getting job.
5th March 2016, 06:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?

Actually it doesn't depend that whether you have completed your graduation from a Regular or a Distance Mode what matters it is your percentage in the final year and your skill in the particular field.
Try to gain as much as knowledge you can during your graduation and try to implement them during your job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?