6th March 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in UP?

Dear sir,

Please let me know about the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in Uttar Pradesh? I need your help to open a new polytechnic college. My mail id [email protected]

Thanks

Nikhil

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  6. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  7. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 31557 Open rank in UP Polytechnic Entrance Test?
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  11. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  12. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  15. Procedure to open a new Polytechnic school in Delhi?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  17. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  18. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
2nd April 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in UP?

For opening a polytechnic you need classrooms and labs with approval from concerned authorities. You need to get affiliation from university and other technical council for various courses.

For that you need to apply on a prescribed format and send the application to concerned authority. They will inspect the college and decide on giving approval according to the criteria. Once you get the approval then you can continue to offer courses.
26th July 2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to open a new polytechnic college in UP?

What is procisor of open a new private degri collage in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?