8th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?

Sir,
I want to know all the procedure about the PhD programme after completing M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics), like, which universities or colleges offered PhD after M.Pharmacy in India? What entrance exams available to help getting stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Chemistry with stipend in India?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  12. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  13. Is it mandatory to get registered for PhD for applying SRF?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD with stipend being a M.Sc(Bioinformatics) last semester candidate?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  16. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  17. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  18. Complete list of stipend offering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know all the procedure about the PhD programme after completing M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics), like, which universities or colleges offered PhD after M.Pharmacy in India? What entrance exams available to help getting stipend?
List of the institute for Ph.D in Pharma in India:-

Amrutvahini College of Pharmacy
Ph. No: 02425 259335
Address: P.O.Sangamner S.K, Tal.Sangamner, Dist.Ahmednagar-422608, Maharashtra, India

Babu Banarasi Das University (BBDU)
Ph. No: 0522 391 1101
Address: BBD City, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226028

Dibrugarh University
Ph. No: 0373 237 0243
Address: Dibrugarh, Assam-786004

Padmashree Dr.D.Y Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
Ph. No: 020 2742 0261
Address: Sector 29, Gaikwad Haraibhau Vinayan Road, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra-411018

Jaipur College of Pharmacy
Ph. No: 0141 654 1090
Address: ISI-15, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302022

NIMS University
Ph. No: 1800 120 1020
Address: Shobha Nagar, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, National Highway 11C, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303121

Amity Institute of Pharmacy (AIP)
Ph. No: 0120 4392472, 9811645860
Address: A-Block, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Sector-125, Noida-201303

List of the entrance exam are for Ph.D course in Pharmacy:-

GATE

CSIR NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?