9th March 2016, 02:24 AM
asgubuff

Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?

Hello sir/ma'am,
I am saalim, I had given 11 class exam with PCM and I was unable to clear my physics subject, but in other subjects i have scored well. And now, i am interested to do my 12th without wasting my 1 year, so, I just want to ask can i do my 12th class from PCM stream from cbse private?
If yes, then what are the criteria to opt cbse private?

9th March 2016, 09:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgubuff View Post
Hello sir/ma'am,
I am saalim, I had given 11 class exam with PCM and I was unable to clear my physics subject, but in other subjects i have scored well. And now, i am interested to do my 12th without wasting my 1 year, so, I just want to ask can i do my 12th class from PCM stream from cbse private?
If yes, then what are the criteria to opt cbse private?
At first, you will have to clear your Physics Exam of 11th standard from your respective school by appearing in re-exam.

After that you can apply for 10+2 as a private candidate from the same school.

You will have to fill up certain requisite forms required for a Private candidate.

After this, you will be enrolled as a Private candidate.

Now, you will have to only appear for the exams of that particular school (which is also not compulsory) & the Board Exams.

Admit card can be collected from the same school.
21st April 2020, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir /ma'am I am Vaishali Chauhan,i want to become a pilot....But when I was in 9th i took home science instead of maths ,and now I realized that they want maths in 12th, So sir/maam can I get PCM stream in 11th without having maths in 9th or 10th
22nd April 2020, 10:28 AM
Kiran Kaushik

Dear learner....You have to show only your 10th class marksheet and need one year of gap after 10th passing out which you already have .Then you can fill the form for 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?