9th March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?

Hello,
I am Saqib Hussain Bhat, doing Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in MBS College of Engineering & Technology from Jammu. Please tell me the list of the companies offering Industrial Training in respective branch for the month of July, atleast for 45 days. My preferred places in sequence are given below-
1. Delhi
2. Chandigarh
3. Hyderabad
4. Srinagar.
Its urgent so kindly reply as fast as you can, that will be your most kindness.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  4. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  6. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  7. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  10. List some of companies offering industrial training near by Chennai?
  11. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  12. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  14. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  15. Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?
  16. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
21st March 2016, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Saqib Hussain Bhat, doing Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in MBS College of Engineering & Technology from Jammu. Please tell me the list of the companies offering Industrial Training in respective branch for the month of July, atleast for 45 days. My preferred places in sequence are given below-
1. Delhi
2. Chandigarh
3. Hyderabad
4. Srinagar.
Its urgent so kindly reply as fast as you can, that will be your most kindness.
List of the companies for Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Srinagar:

Deft Infosystems Private Limited, 309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka,
Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2619 4398

MAG Studios, 268 Masjid Moth, South Ex Part 2, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 099100 70501

We Excel Software, Sector 7, Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 437 3333

Software development, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, India
Phone: +91 97801 31210

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Hyderabad Insulated Wires
Address: B7-8, Industrial Estate, Patancheru - 502 320
Phone: 08455 2240661 /08455 2240353
19th June 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?

Sir/ Madam
I am Manish 3rd year electronics and instrumentation engineering student. I want to do my summer training in mumbaj Are there any companies which offer industrial training for engineering students? plz help me
26th September 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
May you tell me how it costs for international students to do training in those companies?
7th March 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I am uttej pursuing my btech in electronics and instrumentation background. I want to do internship in vizag or Hyderabad. Please help me
12th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam , I am Anna , 3rd year B tech student,my field is electronics & Instrumentation. I want to do industrial training ( in my summer vacations) related to my engineering field in Delhi NCR . Please help.
17th September 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the companies in the eastern part of India offering industrial training in coming winter for electronics and instrumentation engineering students
19th January 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student at or near kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?