9th March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?

Hi,
I have just completed my BDS final year from a private college and I want to pursue my internship from a Government College in Kolkata. Could you please help me out with the procedure and any other requirements, etc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  4. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  5. Internship can be done in Kolkata after pursuing BDS from Bangladesh?
  6. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  9. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  11. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  12. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Kolkata for MCA student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  16. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  17. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  18. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
3rd September 2022, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?

Can I do internship of B D S three months in one College and nine month in my parent college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?