10th March 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List companies names for industrial training for Mechanical student?

Sir, I am doing BE in mechanical engineering and right now i am in my 6th semester. I want to do industrial training. So please give me the names of companies for this purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  3. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List companies for doing industrial training in Mechanical Engineering field?
  5. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  6. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  11. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?
  14. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  15. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  16. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  18. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2016, 07:29 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: List companies names for industrial training for Mechanical student?

There are many reputed Companies, which offers Summer Industrial Training to Mechanical Engineering Students.

You can apply to any of the following companies=====>

->Tata Motors

->Larson and Toubro

->Ashok Leyland

->Honeywell

->ABG shipyard ltd

->CETPA Infotech

->SEL Manufacturing pvt ltd

->Reliance Power

->NTPC
10th March 2016, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies names for industrial training for Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing BE in mechanical engineering and right now i am in my 6th semester. I want to do industrial training. So please give me the names of companies for this purpose?
List of the companies for industrial training for Mechanical engineering candidates:-

1. PRECISION TELECOM PRODUCTS, B17 ITI Ancillary Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 0197

2. FLUTECH ENGINEERING PVT. LTD., 431/11, Chelikere, Kalyan Nagar Post, Bangalore,KA,560043, Chelekere Extension Road, Hennur Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 3346 3100

3. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

4. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2338 4008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?