12th March 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in Electrical Engineering Diploma from Nirma University. Such diploma course in Nirma University is 4 years. And I am in 4th year, 7th semester student looking towards Training in companies as I like. I have got 8.1 average PPI throughout my 3 years career but still 1 year left. I hope it will maintain or further improvement. I want to go in Degree not go with placement. So I want to get knowledge the procedure of entrance exams for getting admissions in Gujarat colleges. And which college I will get in Degree? And also what is the ratio of entrance exams to the Diploma career for appearance in Degree course?
Yours sincerely!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  2. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  4. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  5. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  6. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  7. Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?
  8. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  9. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Are diploma and degree holders eligible for group I exams?
  12. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  13. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  14. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  15. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  16. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  17. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
17th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?

To get admission in Degree course after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course, you must have to appear in your respective state lateral entry examinations like JELET, LEET, ECET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Degree course.
4th November 2022, 10:28 AM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?

After completing your deploma course

To write entrance examinations

after that qualifying entrance to get admission into 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?